Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reel

If I could write you a letter


I would say that I wish you hadn’t waited five years to tell me how you feel.
I would say that I wish you had waited another five to come clean.
Ignorance is bliss.

I would tell you how much it hurt to lose you in that manner and that no matter what you say or do, nothing can ever be the same.

We can hope, wish, and pray that our friends stay with us through the hurt and the happiness we experience, but sometimes, when they are the ones that cause that hurt, it cannot ever be repaired. Sometimes they must fall away from our lives.

I hope for the best for you.

It kills me to think of all of life’s events that we won’t share together. It makes me so sad to think I will probably never know what becomes of you. And you will never know the loves of my life.

If I could write you a letter…
I wouldn’t.

No comments: